Reporting directly to the Finance & Administration Manager, this position provides accounting services to the organization, performs financial duties including accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliation, monthly reporting, general and ad-hoc reporting, annual audit preparation.
Specific duties and responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to the following and may be subject to change:
- Bookkeeping: Assisting with the day to day accounting including coding of supplier invoices, bank statements, sales invoices, expense reports, journal entries, provisions, etc.
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly financial reporting and narratives.
- Reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Assisting with the year- end closing process and annual audit.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by analyzing account information.
- Preparation of the monthly VAT declarations (for any assigned entity).
- Contributes to the climate of active continuous improvement of processes, procedures and systems.
- A few years of experience in a similar role (small to medium sized companies).
- Bachelor in accounting.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Organized, eye for details.
- Excellent team player and communicator.
- Willing to learn/change/grow mentality.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate work methods, design and assists with the implementation of new procedures.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bilingual FR/NL
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !