Based in Woluwe-Saint- Lambert, this position will report directly to the Finance & Administration Manager and will oversee the daily financial operations of our two French group entities.
Specific duties and responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to the following and may be subject to change:
- Oversee (verify, post, allocate, reconcile) daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations.
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance.
- Responsible for the monthly closing in close cooperation with our accounting firm and the local management/operations team.
- Assisting with the review of the monthly financial reporting and narratives.
- Review of the quarterly Reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Supervision of the year- end closing process and annual audit in close cooperation with our accounting firm and the local (Montpellier) operations team.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by analyzing account information.
- Coordinate and review monthly VAT declarations in order to guarantee timely submissions.
- Contributes to the climate of active continuous improvement of processes, procedures and systems.
- Assist the Finance manager with the implementation of new procedures and tools.
- A few years of experience in a similar role (small to medium sized companies)
- Bachelor in accounting.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Organized, eye for details.
- Excellent team player and communicator.
- Willing to learn/change/grow mentality.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate work methods, design and assists with the implementation of new procedures.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of BOB50 (Accounting package) is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic consolidation principles.
- Prepared to learn an accounting environment other than the BE.
- Fluent in French. Dutch and English are added values.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !