The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an Analyst Developer/Application Leader Backup.
- Lead the modifications, the new developments and deployments of releases of an internal application
- Become full backup of the application leader
- Document Handling domain covers both application administration and system administration
- Be able to lead technical projects like LCM tracks, migration tracks in scope 2-to-1 Document Handling.
- Ability to be expert in supporting, maintaining and administering Document Handling application
- Be able to define technical architecture Document Handling
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Problem solver, passion for IT, likes teamwork, flexible, multifunctional, responsible, reliable, autonomous, innovative, quality delivery
- Resilient to stress
- Functional knowledge of document handling services is a “nice to have” (printing, scanning, archiving)
- Knowledge of WebService and Service Oriented Architecture
- Knowledge of Windows servers
- Knowledge of SQL query development
- Knowledge of Networking and middleware
- Monitoring tools
- Ready to work as a teamplayer in a SAFe Agile scrum team
- Good knowledge of French, Dutch and English language
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !