Corporate Secretariat ensures appropriate corporate governance in line with legal and regulatory requirements, and advise (or liaise with expert lawyers) on legal and corporate governance questions across the different jurisdictions. Corporate Secretariat organises or is responsible for coordinating the planning and the setting of agendas for management committees, boards and shareholder meetings across the group.
As an ad interim support to the Corporate Secretariat, you will need, for various entities within the Group, to:
- List and refresh use of Division’s data repositories (excel);
- Review and control signatures of past EB management committee minutes;
- Store signed minutes and attendance lists into Division’s library and company’s vault;
- Process data on directors from annual questionnaires into Division’s data repositories (excel);
- Follow-up and store extracts of official publications in Belgian Official Gazette;
- Proceed to monthly communication to NBB, Statutory Auditor, Boardbooks Resource Center and Data Retention Files, of new governance/corporate housekeeping documents;
- Initiate switch from 2 central CoSec mailbox into 1 single mailbox per legal entity;
- Analyse use of Division’s Intranet page (Pulse+) by the Division itself and by internal clients, improve content and structure;
- Store corporate housekeeping documents of EB nominee companies into Division’s shared drive;
- Update Boardbooks Resource Center with directors information and governance/corporate housekeeping documents;
- Ad hoc support to the two Division’s Assistants.
You are an experienced Assistant with a minimum career lifetime of 5 years.
- Previous company secretarial or governance experience gained in the banking/finance industry, or the banking/finance department of a major law firm or consulting firm
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail
- A very good command of English and of French/Dutch
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A track record in treating confidential information
- A team-player, coordinating with your Corporate Secretariat colleagues
- Proactive and able to work autonomously in your day-to-day job
- Able to manage priorities and to handle many activities in parallel
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !