The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an Automation Engineer.
- Define and maintain component standards for automation and orchestration capabilities to deliver a flexible, scalable, secure, reliable, resilient, and cost effective set of IT services.
- Write scripts to automate the provisioning and maintenance of systems in a distributed infrastructure.
- Design, document, test and implement automation workflows. Perform flow maintenance after the solution has been brought in production.
- Propose harmonization of existing automation developments.
- Ensure that existing automation flows are accommodated to satisfy new work requests.
- Define, create, test and maintain processes required to support production and non-production environments through the use of automation scripts, third party tools, utilities, or custom code.
- Ensure projects and tasks are performed with the highest quality and according to documentation in predefined timelines.
- Bachelor's degree and multi years of experience in relative fields
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development, service engineering or service operations
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Ansible & Tower (knowledge of Cisco PSC and Cisco CPO is a plus)
- Hands-on technical experience creating process automation scripts using Python, REST
- Experienced DevOps practitioner with hands on experience delivering continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
- Broad expertise in distributed technologies (multi-platform, network)
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !