The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a BI Data Modeler.
- Build the conceptual model in collaboration with the different business stakeholders.
- Build the data models of the new BI/Data platform: Integration/Enterprise layer and Data Marts.
- Set up data modeling practice within the team: set up data modeling best practices from and outside the industry.
- Share the knowledge within and outside the team pro actively.
- Collaborate with Business, functional analysts and Solution Architect.
- Understand business requirements and build a functional analysis which covers needs of the business according to the target BI reference architecture.
- Banking industry modeling.
- Experience in Private/investment banking is a plus.
- Conceptual, Logical and Physical modeling.
- Proven track with datawarehouse modeling approaches: DataVault, Kimball, Immon.
- Experience with Enterprise data model is a must.
- Experience in an agile delivery environment.
- Experience with Data Modeling tools like: Enterprise Architect, Erwin, PowerDesigner,…
- Good Communication and influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Team player, quick self-starter, pro-active attitude.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !