The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. We are looking for a Business Analyst.
- Produce detailed business requirements:
- you understand the needs of the business
- you are able to make the business aware of their own interests and the implications of their decision or request
- you identify, describe and validate business solutions to meet clients’ and end users’ requirements
- you pay attention to having the right trade-off between quality, cost and timeliness
- Facilitate communication between the business and the IT teams during the project delivery phase
- Be involved in the testing of the designed solution:
- you define the scope of the testing
- you develop business test scenarios and review test cases prepared by testers
- you participate to the test execution handled by testers to ensure that requirements have been correctly implemented
- you provide support to the end-users (within our company) during the User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- At least 3 years of experience in a business analyst function
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Speak/write French and Dutch fluently
- Excellent communication skills: present information clearly and concisely, provide regular information on status and issues
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
- Organizational skills and capacity to work autonomously
- Build constructive relationships with all stakeholders
- Create clear and concise documentation (business requirements specifications and other documentation)
- Communicate with technical projects teams
- Manage changes and conflicting priorities
- Find solutions that meet clients’ needs
- Share knowledge and expertise with others
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !