The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Business Analyst (Settlement or Banking).
Your main responsibilities:
- Produce detailed business requirements:
- You understand the needs of the business (internal and external users)
- You analyze the impact and the risks of a new service development on the current system
- You are able to make the business aware of their own interests and the implications of their decision or request
- You identify, describe and validate business solutions to meet clients and end users requirements
- You pay attention to having the right trade-off between quality, cost and timeliness
- Facilitate communication between the business and the IT teams during the project delivery phase
Be involved in the testing of the designed solution:
- You define the scope of the testing
- You develop business test scenarios and review test cases prepared by testers
- You participate to the test execution handled by testers to ensure that requirements have been correctly implemented
- You provide support to the end-users (within the company) during the User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- At least 5 years of experience in business analyst function
- Produced minimum 5 detailed business requirements documents
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Speak/write English fluently
- Knowledge of Settlement and/or Banking business domain
- Critical thinking skills (evaluate multiple options to settle on a solution)
- Flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority
- Excellent communication skills: present information clearly and concisely, provide regular information on status and issues
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Experience in Financial sector
- Organisational skills and capacity to work autonomously
You know how to:
- Build constructive relationships with all stakeholders, both inside and outside of the company (IT, Product BAs, Operations,...)
- Organize/drive meetings with Senior people from various Divisions
- Create clear and concise documentation (business requirements specifications and other documentation)
- Communicate with technical projects teams
- Manage changes and conflicting priorities
- Find solutions that meet clients needs
- Share knowledge and expertise with others
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !