You will be joining the Financial Division, in particular the Supply Chain department. Within this department you will be part of the Governance team, responsible amongst others to assess the impact of new regulations on our processes and existing contract base & implement actions towards compliance.
The Supply Chain department needs to comply with GDPR as of May 2018. To become compliant:
- The existing contract base (2000 contracts) needs to be assessed for the impact of GDPR.
- Additional GDPR specific contract clauses will need to be negotiated with the suppliers.
You will be the single point of contact within the Supply Chain Organisation for the impact assessment of GDPR on the current supplier contracts. In practice this means:
- Starting from the inventory of personal data and associated processing created by the each business department,
- Following a prioritization based on the personal data sensitivity
- Identify the potentially impacted contract in our contact repository (Ariba),
- Collaborate with the business owners within the different departments to gather the details needed to build the GDPR clauses,
- Get additional information and validation from the legal department and the category managers/buyers,
- Initiate the dialogue with the impacted suppliers
You will maintain a clear status on the progress made, issues encountered, and perform regular reporting on these aspects.
- General knowledge of GDPR and related legal background
- Relevant procurement knowledge (contracting, sourcing,…) and experience (min 3 years)
- You are able to work autonomously
- You are able to work under pressure and can cope with strict deadlines, you have a hands on approach
- You are able to successfully prioritize tasks and coordinate several priorities at once
- You are a pro-active team player
- You have strong interpersonal skills - ability to listen to the users, and present messages clearly and convincingly to a senior audience
- You have excellent analysis skills (analytical, synthetical and critical mindset)
- You are fluent in written and oral English. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch would be an asset
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !