You will work as Capacity Manager Expert in the Distributed Technologies Domain. This domain is responsible for the capacity and performance management processes related to the Windows, Linux, ESX, Distributed Storage and Network infrastructure. Your speciality will be Network Capacity Management: LAN, WAN, Voice, Video, Wifi, ACI, firewalls …
Your main responsibilities will encompass the following activities:
- Regular monitoring of the capacity and performance of Network capacity.
- Identification of potential network capacity and performance issues / problems.
- Report in a comprehensive manner and make recommendation / propose mitigating actions.
- perform adhoc capacity and performance analysis, produce associated reports.
- Collaborate to the publication of the yearly capacity plan.
- Organize the monthly capacity follow up meetings with Technical Domain Owners.
- Participate to projects in order to collect and validate the demand, assess the feasibility of the proposed solution and make recommendations on the Design and Sizing based on Business requirements.
- Participate in Performance testing, analyse the performance data, propose changes to optimise resource usage and performance, make recommendation and produce the Performance and Capacity Test Report.
- Build capacity models to correlate Business Volumes with Resource utilisation and Service levels. This will require an in depth understanding of the Business Drivers and Service Level Agreements on our platforms.
- These activities are done based on the team standard monitoring and reporting tools: SevOne, Cisco Prime, HPNA, Palo Alto – Panorama, Netscout, Splunk and SSRS. Whenever needed, you’ll have to setup automated data collection and reporting (for the team and the customer). In particular, Network capacity reporting must be further developed on our centralized SSRS platform.
- You have proven experience (senior level) with capacity management and performance engineering processes (including forecasting) for Network Infrastructure.
- You have experience in Network capacity and performance monitoring tools like SevOne, Cisco Prime, HPNA, Palo Alto – Panorama, Netscout and Splunk.
- You have SQL language and SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) knowledge (capabilities of creating SQL queries and build reporting) and have a good level of expertise in Excel.
- You have good English communication skills (written and spoken) and you are able to create synthetic complex understandable capacity / performance reports for the Management and the Customers.
- You have a collaborative mindset; you are a team player and willing to share knowledge with your colleagues.
- You have an analytical mindset and an understanding of statistics; you are able to analyze and correlate data.
- You can work autonomously and have leadership skills; you are not afraid of taking ownership and/or initiatives. You are dynamic.
- You are Continuous Improvement oriented and ready to propose and drive improvement initiatives.
- You are ready to extend your knowledge and participate to other capacity management activities of the team.
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !