The Capacity Management team is currently organized around 3 main domains: one domain is responsible for the Mainframe and Tandem technologies, another domain is specialized in the Distributed Technologies and the third domain is supporting Business and Service Capacity Management. The team is responsible for a full set of activities covering both Capacity and Performance aspects.
You will work as Capacity Manager Expert in the Business and Service Domain. Your main responsibilities:
- Take the ownership of the volume forecast exercise.
- Understand the current volume forecast process, the way the volumes are collected and spread over the various IT services.
- Find synergies with the data collection made in the other domains of the capacity management team, propose improvement and stream line the overall activity. This process covers all IT domains.
- Collaborate with the Cost Management team to help in getting the correct cost for the Customer; also collaborate with Service Management to understand the Business and services impacts.
- Run the volume forecast exercise for next year and present the results to various Management bodies.
- Detail the entire process in clear and understandable documentation and share the knowledge with the other team members.
- You have a good knowledge of the Capacity Management Processes for IT domains.
- You are able to understand what the key drivers are for IT cost recharge whatever the IT Domain is.
- You have experience in IT cost recharge.
- You are able to translate demand from Business, projects,... into forecast and associated cost impact.
- You have experience (senior level) in dealing with IT Business and Service and associated capacity Management; you are able to analyse and correlate data and to produce adequate reports for the Management and the Customers.
- You have good communication skills (written and spoken) and have a collaborative mindset.
- You can work autonomously and have leadership skills; you are not afraid of taking ownership.
- You are dynamic and take initiative; you are able to reverse engineer a process and understand the way it works and adapt it to the needs.
- You are Continuous Improvement oriented and ready to propose and drive improvement ideas
- You have a Business analyst mindset.
- You have SQL language knowledge and have a good level of expertise in Excel.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !