With a high focus on business service availability, the IT change management process and in particular the launch process, is critical for the IT services within the company. In a rapidly changing environment it is key to maintain the balance between the need for changes and the potential side effects of changes.
Therefore, all changes, including emergency maintenance and patches, relating to infrastructure or applications, are assessed and authorised prior to implementation and reviewed against planned outcomes following implementation. This assures mitigation of the risks of negatively impacting the stability or integrity of the production environment.
As a member of the change management team you will:
- Be responsible for assessing, accepting and coordinating the deployment of changes across the group for the different IT environments on a daily basis in collaboration with change requestors.
- Manage challenging demands in terms of resources or timing of changes coming from IT divisions, operational divisions, Facilities, clients and external providers.
- Perform a quality assessment of the changes through the production acceptance criteria.
- Ensure changes are clearly documented before the associated risks are assessed and a business approval is requested.
- You have a Master degree in computer science or equivalent through experience
- You have a first experience as Change Manager in the field of IT infrastructure
- You have an experience in Risk Assessment
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have a good knowledge of methodology's such as ITIL, Prince 2, lean
- You are stress resistant
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !