The Distributed Tooling team is part of the GTS (Group Technology Services) division in charge of the production stability at the company.
The Distributed Tooling team has a transversal role acting as a service desk for the developers and fully managing the tools used in the Continuous Integration process. The main activities of the team are:
- Provide support to development teams
- Maintain existing tools for Continuous Integration
- Implement new tools for Continuous Integration
- Integrate the different tools for Continuous Integration
In this context, your main responsibilities are:
- Help development teams implementing their Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipelines
- Help the team implementing the necessary building blocks to facilitate the implementation of the different Pipelines for the diverse technology we support
- Help the team implementing new tools and maintaining the existing ones
- At least 5 years of experience in IT industry
- You have experience managing source control and branching strategy
- You have experience implementing build automation on .Net, Java and other technology
- You possess notions of Windows and/or Linux server and architecture (clustering, load balancing, installation)
- Skills in PowerShell
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Agile & DevOps knowledge
- Skills in one of the following languages: Java, .NET, C++
- Past experiences in integrating a software product in the application development lifecycle is an added value
- Past experiences as lead developer or configuration manager is an added value
- Past experiences working on application deployment automation is an added value
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !