- Improving the cooperation between all these stakeholders in a structural and permanent way: delivering a strategy for this improvement, implementing structural improvements
- Acting as an interface between stakeholders and overseeing technical and organizational management
- Focusing on improvements application lifecycle and other structural processes in such a way that it results in benefits for the operational management of security topics
- Changing existing processes to bring efficiencies in the delivery of operational security tasks
- Performing root cause analysis regarding issues in the security teams and propose structural improvements
- Analysing processes and activities to find simplifications
- Proposing improvements regarding control functions
- Taking on complex coordination between the multiple stakeholders we are in contact with: project and project managers N-2, senior team managers, senior business managers up to division head level,
- Collaborating with the other Security team managers to align on strategy and subsequently on process
- Making step improvements within the operational domains. Collecting and providing the necessary information to support the decision process on subject of medium importance or with moderate impact for the own domain
- Contributing to other activities that are required in the team but not directly related to the services of the team (e.g. time registration improvements, lean techniques improvements, activities across teams in the overall IAM group, ….)
- The ability to:
o Work in a team but also keeps a positive cooperation approach when working with other teams, groups or even divisions
o Work with (senior) people across multiple teams to achieve the desired results.
o Use persuasion and influencing skills to get required support. Autonomously deals with tensions and disputes.
o Work in an environment with continuous change on the related services; can adapt to ever changing service needs
o Keep at all times a customer focused approach throughout the delivery of the services.
o Maintain an assertive and challenging mindset while being customer focused.
o Analyse complex problems and situations with the purpose of bringing improvements and efficiencies
o Work in a structured and organised way to allow for fast progress / Solution driven
o Work within clearly defined targets, provides regular feedback to management on objectives achievements.
- Knowledge of identity & access management technology, processes and industry trends.
- Knowledge of security architecture and relationship to IAM solutions.
- Proven project and change management experiences
- Knowledge of one or more of the platforms (and the platform relate security tools) for which our teams manage security information: Mainframe, Tandem, Windows, Unix, Network, ….
- Excellent formal and informal communication skills
- Strong negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills
- The ability to maintain good relationship with the different stakeholders within and beyond the department/division
- Client focused work approach
- The ability to stay calm in difficult situations when challenged by customers
- Knowledge of lean techniques and efficiency improvements implementation
- Languages: English excellent both speaking and writing; French excellent speaking
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !