· Execute operational delivery of I&AM process solution implementation, maintenance, and improvement.
· Assist team members with the execution of I&AM services in line with defined processes, policies and comply with applicable information security requirements.
· Engage with HR, Finance and Procurement to ensure visibility of joiners/movers/leavers requirements and processes.
· Drive continuous improvements across I&AM related services
o Download of user/admin data on smart card or token based devices (requested via DSA tool)
o Creation & renewal, update and deletion of users/admins accessing external applications (for internal as well as external clients)
o Administration linked to the certificate/token management (create letters for clients/send via DHL/file data in our records)
o Communication with Commercial teams on status of requests/data quality/issues (by mail and through Voice of the Customer Meetings)
o Manage token and certificate stock + ordering of additional devices
· Act as a Service Owner for Certificates and Token Management, this cover the below:
o Service description : describe the service, its scope, roles and responsibilities, stakeholders, SLA, dependencies,...
o Processes & tools : define and implement processes and tools to support the service, create SOP's and scripts to support an efficient service delivery, ...
o Controls: Define and follow up on service controls, quality controls, consistency checks, ...
o Knowledge management: Maintain a skill matrix for the service and push for knowledge sharing so other team members can execute the service as well
o Reporting: Provide KPI reporting and ad hoc reporting for data related to the service
o Continuous improvement : collect, maintain, deliver and follow up on a list of continuous improvement initiatives that keeps lifting the overall quality of the service to a higher level
· Can work in a team but also keeps a positive cooperation approach when working with other teams, groups or even divisions
· Can work in an environment with continuous change on the related services; can adapt to ever changing service needs in a spirit of continuous improvements
· Keeps at all times a customer focused approach throughout the delivery of the services. Maintains an assertive and challenging mindset while being customer focused.
· Works in a structured and organised way to allow for fast progress / Solution driven
· Can analyse complex problems and situations with the purpose of bringing improvements and efficiencies
Skills and experience : A combination of several of the below should be covered:
- Experience of Certificates and Token management (such as RSA
- Experience of I&AM activities within a large organisation context.
- Experience of executing operational and administrative activities.
- Knowledge of I&AM products (such as Sailpoint, CyberArk, Lieberman).
- Understand basic access control good practice (such as role-based access control).
- Knowledge of one or more of the platforms (and the platform relate security tools) for which our teams manage security information: Mainframe, Tandem, Windows, Unix, Network, ….
- Good communication skills
- Client focus work approach
- Team player but able to work independently
- Can stay calm in difficult situations when challenged by customers
- Good influencing/persuasion skills
Languages: Mandatory : English excellent both speaking and writing
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !