· The monthly Project Accounting processing;
· Creation of project assets and reconciliation of assets under construction;
· Streamlining of reconciliation spreadsheets related to Project Accounting;
· The monthly intercompany reconciliation process aiming at matching all intercompany transactions (P&L, balance sheet and Off balance sheet) between the Groups entities;
· The identification of intercompany differences;
· The output follow-up, control and related reconciliations/investigations;
· The output reporting and related commentaries;
· The participation to the monthly recharging operational cycle including but not limited to Chargeback/services, HR, Facilities and Fees transactions;
· Ensuring reconciliation of the accounts and internal controls documentation on assigned items;
· The documentation of policies and procedures;
· The support to internal and external auditors.
· Good understanding of theoretical/practical aspects of accounting
· Excellent analytical skills and well organized
· Good knowledge of English. French and/or Dutch is a plus
· Experience in working with an integrated ERP system, preferably Oracle is an asset
· Knowledge of IFRS/IAS will be an asset
· Knowledge of financial instruments will be an asset
· Above 2 years’ experience in an accounting function
· An Accounting/Finance degree, or equivalent by experience.
· Able to work both independently and as part of a team
· Adaptable and able to work in a dynamic and changing environment
· Proficient user of the MS Office suite, especially Excel.
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !