· Processing invoices:
o Match invoices to POs or process invoices not linked to POs,
o Review invoices, modify, correct and cancel invoices when appropriate,
o Manage exceptions and solve issues,
o Support Accounts Payable team in investigating invoice - PO matching issues
o Manage holds
o Manage any kind of exceptions and solve issues
o Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for the team Controls
o Evidence controls and reconciliations (including GL ownership of AP accounts) in your area of expertise
· Organization & prioritization skills,
· Very good communication skills, written and spoken,
· Good command of English,
· Good knowledge of Excel,
· First experience with an ERP, Oracle is a plus.
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !