· Driving and coordinating the transversal improvement initiatives (change angels) located in Brussels:
- Guiding teams in various problem-solving approaches and tools to define problems, structuring them and looking for possible solutions.
- Assisting teams in the implementation of the chosen solution, ensuring the success of expected outcomes.
- Accompanying teams in their continuous improvement, this includes working hands-on as well as in a consultant model.
- Identifying opportunities to introduce Agile practices.
· Acting as a coach and mentor:
- Helping identify organisational weaknesses and working with leadership to create effective strategies to overcome them.
- Taking a pragmatic approach in coaching the teams with the ability to adapt based on the "readiness" of the team you are working with.
- Helping teams continuously reflect and improve to become more effective and increase the quality of their services.
- Organising, coordinating and facilitating different types of workshops: retrospective, stand-up, problem-solving session, kaizen, vision workshop, etc.
- Creating an environment that fosters transparency, learning, innovation and quality.
· Finally, the candidate is expected to globally contribute to the Quality and Methods team activities :
- Creating training materials and provide training and coaching throughout the organisation on Agile Methods and practices.
- Sharing your coaching and mentoring skills and Agile knowledge with all the Quality & Methods team members.
- Integrating and being part as a full-time member of the Quality & Methods team of the Agile Transformation Program Team.
· Full knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle.
· Broad understanding of Agile Methodologies and practices such as Kanban, Lean Kanban, XP, Lean Startup, Running Lean, Scrum, Continuous Integration, TDD, DevOps, UX, Design Thinking, Story Telling ...
· Experience using Agile collaboration tools like Jira, VersionOne, Rally, Bamboo, others.
· The ability to train and mentor on Agile Methodologies.
· Capacity to animate and conduct facilitation workshops.
· 3-5 years’ experience or relevant exposure in software development and maintenance activities in a large-scale organization.
· Experience in
- Applying specifc Agile Methods, Techniques and Tools.
- Actively being part of a large-scale transformation program.
· Successful experience of working with distributed teams is a serious asset.
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !