o developers with the security assessment of the company’s applications
o the organization in the definition of security remediation plans
o developers with the usage of IBM Appscan
· Defining and maintaining the Application Security Guidelines and Coding Guidelines
· Performing market watch on new coding techniques and threats to ensure Application Security Guidelines and IBM Appscan rules are kept up-to-date.
· Auditing security assessment made by application developers and auditing IBM Appscan scan configurations as necessary
· Executing independent security scans on request
· Skills of security experts familiar with source code analysis (SAST/white box analysis).
· Familiarity with the most common vulnerability types and you have a good understanding of how malicious attackers can exploit software vulnerabilities and what are the industry’s best practices to prevent such attacks.
· Experience in using IBM Appscan Source or a similar security source code scanning tool.
· Familiarity with the challenges of integrating such a tool in the Software Development Life Cycle.
· Experience in performing code reviews.
· The ability to:
o Evaluate the outcome of such a tool and decide what is a false positive and what is a relevant finding.
o Read the source code to the degree to investigate and validate suspected findings and warnings.
o Guide developers on why a certain coding practice is an issue and how to solve it.
o Escalate security issues to the attention of management in order to prevent high risk vulnerabilities to be deployed in production.
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !