Are you a determined individual who likes a challenge? Do you have the drive to meet your goals and those of the company? Are you and avid learner and are keen to learn new skills. Then we have the job for you. The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Consulting, Application and Managed Services. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. It has three major offices located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Business Analyst – Norkom Enhancements.
Produce and review detailed business requirements:
- Understand the needs of the business (internal and external users).
- Analyze the impact and the risks of a new service development on the current system.
- Are able to make the business aware of their own interests and the implications of their decision or request.
- Identify, describe and validate business solutions to meet clients and end users requirements
- Pay attention to having the right trade-off between quality, cost and timeliness.
- Facilitate communication between the business and the IT teams during the project delivery phase.
Be involved in the testing of the designed solution:
- Define the scope of the testing.
- Develop business test scenarios and review test cases prepared by testers.
- Participate to the test execution handled by testers to ensure that requirements have been correctly implemented.
- Provide support to the end-users during the user acceptance test (UAT).
- Min. 10 years experience as Business Analyst.
- Proven experience in aml compliance data analysis (min 5 years) and in norkom/netreveal software solutions implementation (min 1 year).
- Experience in financial sector.
- Critical thinking skills (evaluate multiple options to settle on a solution).
- Flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority.
- Excellent communication skills: present information clearly and concisely, provide regular information on status and issues.
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Very good knowledge of english language.
- Organisational skills and capacity to work autonomously.
You know how to :
- Build constructive relationships with all stakeholders, both inside and outside of Euroclear (IT, Product bas, Operations,...).
- Organize/drive meetings with Senior people from various divisions.
- Create clear and concise documentation (business requirements specifications and other documentation).
- Communicate with technical projects teams.
- Manage changes and conflicting priorities.
- Find solutions that meet clients’ needs.
- Share knowledge and expertise with others.
- Knowledge of one or multiple business domains (New Issues, Tax, Funds, Corporate Actions).
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !