· Producing detailed business requirements:
o Understanding the needs of the business (internal and external users)
o Analysing the impact and the risks of a new service development on the current system
o Able to make the business aware of their own interests and the implications of their decision or request
o Identifying, describing and validating business solutions to meet clients and end user requirements
o Paying attention to having the right trade-off between quality, cost and timeliness
· Facilitating communication between the business and the IT teams during the project delivery phase
· Involved in the testing of the designed solution:
o Defining the scope of the testing
o Developing business test scenarios and review test cases prepared by testers
o Participating to the test execution handled by testers to ensure that requirements have been correctly implemented
o Providing support to the end-users (within the company) during the User Acceptance Test (UAT)
· Min 3 years of experience in business analyst function
· Very good analytical and communication skills
· Fluency in English
· Knowledge of Asset Servicing business domain (Tax, Securities information...)
· Critical thinking skills (evaluate multiple options to settle on a solution)
· Flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority
· Excellent communication skills:
o Present information clearly and concisely, provide regular information on status and issues
· Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
· Experience in Financial sector
· Organisational skills and capacity to work autonomously
· You know how to:
o Build constructive relationships with all stakeholders, both inside and outside of the company (IT, Product BAs, Operations...)
o Organize/drive meetings with Senior people from various Divisions
o Create clear and concise documentation (business requirements specifications and other documentation)
o Communicate with technical projects teams
o Manage changes and conflicting priorities
o Find solutions that meet clients’ needs
o Share knowledge and expertise with others
· A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !