You will be joining the Financial Division, in particular the Supply Chain department. Within this department you will be part of the Governance team, responsible amongst others to assess the impact of new regulations on our processes and existing contract base & implement actions towards compliance.
Your part of the deal:
The Supply Chain department needs to comply with GDPR as of May 2018. To become compliant:
- The existing contract base needs to be analyzed for the impact of GDPR.
- Additional GDPR clauses will need to be negotiated with the suppliers.
You will be the single point of contact within the Supply Chain Organization for the impact assessment of GDPR on the current supplier contracts. In practice this means, based on the contract inventory, collaborate with the business owners within the different departments, the legal department and the category managers/buyers, to identify the impact of GDPR on each contract.
You are able to
- Work autonomously and under pressure and can cope with strict deadlines, you have a hands on approach.
- Successfully prioritize tasks and coordinate several priorities at once.
- A pro-active team player.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to listen to the users, and present messages clearly and convincingly to a senior audience.
- Excellent analysis skills (analytical, synthetical and critical mindset).
- GDPR and legal background is an asset.
- Of French and/or Dutch would be an asset.
- Relevant procurement knowledge (contracting, sourcing,…) and experience (min 2 years).
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !