Are you a determined individual who likes a challenge? Do you have the drive to meet your goals and those of the company? Are you an avid learner and are keen to learn new skills? Then you are the individual for us. The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Consulting, Application Management and Managed Services. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. It has three major offices located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. For one of our Major Clients in the Financial Sector, we are looking for a Business Analyst (Settlement or Banking).
Producing detailed business requirements:
- Understanding the needs of the business (internal and external users.).
- Analyzing the impact and the risks of a new service development on the current system.
- Making the business aware of their own interests and the implications of their decision or request.
- Identifying, describing and validating business solutions to meet clients and end user’s requirements.
- Paying attention to having the right trade-off between quality, cost and timeliness.
- Facilitating communication between the business and the IT teams during the project delivery phase.
Involved in the testing of the designed solution:
- Defining the scope of the testing.
- Developing business test scenarios and reviewing test cases prepared by testers.
- Participating to the test execution handled by testers to ensure that requirements have been correctly implemented.
- Providing support to the end-users during the user acceptance test (UAT).
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Analyst function.
- Produced minimum 5 detailed business requirements documents.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Speak/write english fluently.
- Knowledge of settlement and/or banking business domain.
- Critical thinking skills (evaluate multiple options to settle on a solution).
- Flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority.
- Excellent communication skills: present information clearly and concisely, provide regular information on status and issues.
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Very good knowledge of English language.
- Experience in Financial sector.
- Organizational skills and capacity to work autonomously.
- Build constructive relationships with all stakeholders, both inside and outside of the company (it, product base, operations,).
- Organize/drive meetings with senior people from various divisions.
- Create clear and concise documentation (business requirements specifications and other documentation).
- Communicate with technical projects teams.
- Manage changes and conflicting priorities.
- Find solutions that meet client’s needs.
- Share knowledge and expertise with others.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !