Are you a determined individual who likes a challenge? Do you have the drive to meet your goals and those of the company? Are you an avid learner and keen to learn new skills. Then we have the job for you. The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. To join a highly qualified team, we are looking for a Business Development Manager.
- Building direct contacts with existing and potential new clients;
- Understanding the resource requirements and translating them into a job descriptions for our internal sourcing department;
- Generating new business opportunities for Services in various domains such as Application, Digital Transformations, Cloud Migrations, and Managed Services;
- Preparing and running meetings with new and existing clients;
- Coordination of proposal preparation, RFP answering;
- Negotiating contracts in coordination with legal and consulting teams;
- Day-to-day management of assigned accounts and being the voice of the customer within internal structures;
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance;
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity in the company CRM system.
- Experience within the Technology and Financial Services space;
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality service delivery and business profit;
- Master Degree in Economics, Finance, IT, Business Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship or similar;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, Dutch and French;
- Hunter mentality and ability to work independently;
- Understanding and interest in IT and Financial Services industry.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !