- Manage and communicate the impact of IT projects on technology and production environment
o Act as first entry point for IT projects to ensure all technology domains and production impacts are properly included deliver the part of the project Business Case to ensure technology and production impacts are fully defined, appropriately costed and a proper risk assessment is performed
o Ensure overall project leading role for these developments (deliverables follow-up and sign-off, planning, dependencies, status meetings
- Ensure compliance with system architecture standards and production acceptance criteria
o Coordinate the delivery of the high-level technical design, in co-ordination with Application Development taking into account the impact of non-functional requirements (« -ities » like availability, capacity, scalability)
o Identify technology impact in terms of new/changed frameworks, the need for new tools or system software versions, the need of new or impacted services…
o Validate high-level design with subject matter experts in Systems Engineering and IT Security Architecture, obtain sign-off
o Document and maintain the current production architecture (physical mapping of applications on servers, dynamic view of transaction flows…)
o Define production acceptance criteria in collaboration with Production Services and Production Integration
o Assess and document the impacts of the IT project on the production architecture.
o Validate compliance with Production acceptance criteria in collaboration with Production Services and Production Integration
- Guardian for optimizing Total Cost of Ownership for Infrastructure changes
o Define the optimal and least costly IT infra to implement a project, meeting the longer-term and domain cost reduction strategies. Includes initial project budgeting, and evaluating infra capital and operational expenditure impacts of various design options and project decisions
o Periodically follow-up during project execution to ensure project benefits for running cost reductions are tracked, achieved, and reported relative to changing conditions or assumptions.
· · Practical experience in project/programme leading, as well a good overall technical expertise in a complex environment (involving IBM Mainframe, Tandem, Unix, Windows, and advanced networking and storage)
· The ability to plan, control and monitor the project definition and execution. This includes managing the scope, the budget, the scheduling of activities, the quality of the deliverables, the risks and issues that the project could encounter
· The ability to manage teams and relationships with various divisions, entities and service partners
· This requires strong interpersonal skills:
o Excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
o Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
o Customer focused and process oriented
o Ability to deal with conflicting priorities
o Sensitive to production stability and support issues
o Understanding of the Company’s business
o Understanding of the Company’s production services and CT’s organization
o Ready to travel from time to time.
o Rigorous, structured
o Assertive, with good negotiation skills
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !