· Overall responsible for programme, internal and external communications in line with the programme objectives. Reporting to the Programme Director with a dotted line to the Head of Internal Communications
· Developing a strategic communications approach which focuses on delivering the programme objectives in line with the Company's vision, goals and priorities
· Developing and managing the communication plan ensuring that they are aligned with both the change programme plan and the Company’s overall communication plan
· Advising the programme leaders and other key stakeholders on all aspects of communication
· Identifying key messages and building a message framework which is underpinned by the Company’s corporate messaging
· Creating a strategic narrative or story which combines both rationale and emotion, and takes our colleagues on the change journey
· Researching, writing and editing stories for a range of media including Pulse+
· Undertaking audience analysis and ensuring different needs are addressed and that communications is tailored appropriately
· Working with programme leaders including sponsors so they both understand their role in communication and are equipped to actively deliver, including 1:1 communication coaching
· Ensuring that any communications and engagement which have an impact on culture are delivered in alignment with the overall the Company’s culture and values
· Integrating measurement into all major communication activity and put in place a mechanism for regular reporting
· Developing a governance structure for communications which ensures the appropriate level of involvement and approval
· Attending regularly the Company’s Change communication forum and play an active role in developing and embedding best practice change communication across the Company
· Developing, managing and supporting the delivery of the stakeholder engagement framework (or supporting/aligning if ‘owned’ by others within the programme)
· Working closely with the central Internal communications team and Head of Internal Communications to ensure alignment and understanding across the Company
· Working in collaboration with the HR and other business and service functions in the delivery of organisation change.
- Experience of leading a major change programme which had significant organisation impacts is essential
- Deep understanding of change and the psychology of change
· NB some roles may also require particular expertise in people or IT change
- Communications qualification (ideal)
- Organisation development, psychology or other change related qualification (beneficial)
- University bachelor’s degree or above
- Language: Fluent English / French. Tri-lingual (Dutch) preferred
- Team player with a collaborative approach
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast changing, complex and potentially ambiguous environment
- Well organized and results-oriented with an understanding of business as well as communication
- Confidence to advise and coach senior managers
- Resilience in a changing and sometimes challenging environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- High personal and professional integrity
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !