· Assist your client in the drafting of the specifications,
· Study the adequacy of customer needs with the ERP
· Write the configuration file and supervise its implementation,
· Suggest process evolutions,
· Realize the functional analysis and the specifications of the specific applications necessary to perfectly meet the needs of your client.
· Create test scenarios, assist users,
· Participate in pre-sales actions with our sales force.
· Experience on the implementation of ERP solution, on the Finance domains.
· Through your training and your previous professional experience, a very good knowledge of the accounting and financial activities: general accounting, taxation, ancillary accounting, maturity management, management control
· Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL (Oracle) is an asset.
· Bachelor’s of Masters Degree, you have accounting / finance experience and a minimum of two years experience on ERP integration projects.
· Autonomous and proactive with a good team spirit.
· Rigorous, you are concerned about the quality of the deliverables you produce, and the planning of your projects.
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !