· Participate in project brainstorming meetings and software architecture definition sessions,
· Participate in the development and integration of mobile applications based on the chosen solutions (Android native, iOS native, cross platforms)
· Validate the functional and technical quality of the developments,
· Write the technical and functional specifications
· Carry out the necessary tests to ensure the correct level of functionality and the technical quality of the applications.
· Proficiency in Android and / or iOS languages (Swift and Objective C)
· The following knowledge is an asset:
o .Net (Xamarin)
· Mastery of Objects-Oriented Design Concepts
· Using IntelliJ IDEs and / or Android Studio and / or XCode, GIT
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, you possess a minimum experience of 2 years in Mobile development
· Autonomous and proactive with a good team spirit.
· Rigorous, you are concerned about the quality of the deliverables you produce, and the planning of your projects.
· Your successes will allow you to evolve towards positions of project management or technical expertise.
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !