Within financial institutions IT is key if we are talking about continuity of services. Our entity is responsible for the set-up of exercises who shows (can prove) that we are prepared and organized in case a failure in a datacenter occur.
You as generic IT collaborator will be responsible for a set of:
- Improvements analysis in order to increase the actual maturity (project-mode).
- Set-up of applications and infrastructure Disaster recovery. It means you prepare the scope, the applications, impacted infrastructure, and the run-books in order to execute an exercise of fail-over without issues on bank-services.
- Team player.
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude.
- Good Communication and Influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- At least 10 years of generic IT experience (development infrastructure).
- Generic Knowledge of mainframe, middleware, Unix, Windows and telecom.
- Bank products.
- Technical Architecture and physical architecture. Disaster recovery experience for important IT organizations.
- Bank application knowledge.
- Certificate in ITIL: service continuity management is a plus.
- Being Fluent or Good in French, Dutch and English.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !