· Monitoring and optimizing production in a complex environment with multiple platforms, in accordance with (technical) instructions and guidelines, to create a reliable (accurate, complete and timely) batch and online processing in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
· Preparing and supervising the work to be performed, including activation of daily production settings, generate checklists, checking libraries, etc.
· Balancing the workload between systems by setting priorities to ensure optimal throughput
· Supporting the end to batch and online processing and monitoring to ensure reliable processing.
· Anticipating events to the consequences of failures, defects, errors, etc. during the production process to minimize and optimize the process by making use of alternative procedures and / or practices, backup systems, etc.
· Ad hoc production processing applications that support batch and online processing.
· Take structural measures for Job Restart/Recovery activities and implementation of workload management through the distribution of sources on the amount of work to be performed by the independent setting priorities to the batch and online processing optimization.
· The normal operation of the department and restore the adverse impact on the ICT services according to Service Level Agreements restrict the availability and continuity of the system and application architectures to ensure the ICT services.
· Identify and analyse disruption (reactive), making diagnosis, determining the severity, priority and impact.
· Report faults or incident status closure (“solved”) and put the solution documentation so that the solution is recorded and secured.
· Decide on appropriate action for the troubleshooting and repairing the actions listed in the work instructions and procedures.
· When necessary, escalate faults to Level 2.
· Being part of disruption handling by various stakeholders (both internal and external parties at home and abroad) during complex disruption
Provide first line support to user (Limited Service Desk role) outside office hours.
· Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience as Control Centre Operator or equivalent
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as I&O Control Centre Operator I or equivalent
· Knowledge of Mainframe environment (CTRL/M, JCL, SDSF)
· Good written and oral communication
· A team working focus
· Ability to learn
· Ability to Change
· Stress Resistant
· An analytical thinker
· Risk aware
· Customer Focused
· A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !