· Developing definite expertise in products owned by the Security Engineering team, and sufficient expertise in Web Security technologies in order to be able to support them in Production.
· Rapidly evolving towards a "product owner" role, with the associated responsibilities. You will take an active role representing Security Engineering in projects related to his area of expertise.
· Participating in the watch duty and more generally, production support (incident, problem, change management) for the Middleware Security team.
· You have 0 OR 3 years relevant experience preferred or minimum a good theoretical background.
· Development skills/Platform
· Targeted platforms:
o Linux REDhat, Microsoft.
· Apache Module development
· .Net is an asset.
· Smartcard PKCS# Standard, Common Criteria, Java Cards.
· Experience with the Websphere Security technologies:
o Reverse proxies, firewalls, Imperva securesphere application firewalls
o Apache, Linux, Windows
o Networks, DMZ
o Good knowledge PKI technologies (Smartcard, PKI Core, standard related to PKI technologies).
o Knowledge in Nexus Secure product.
o Knowledge in smartcard (Gemalto, Java card …).
· Experience in systems integration
· Familiarity with project methodology
· Personal skills
o Team player
o Good writer
o Communicates clearly and openly
o Autonomous, self learner
· Language skills required :
o English fluent, another language French or Dutch
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !