· Technical analyses necessary to the application design within great projects of the international teams.
· Analyse, control and anticipate needs of technical resources
· Realise and document changes, evolutions and important orders to maintain the level of service
· Software installation, maintenance and infrastructure tuning
· Software Release management
· Technical environments administration
· Deployment & supervision tools scripting
· 2nd & 3rd level of support for production incidents
· Watch duty role for production support
· Ensure compliance with security guidelines
· Necessary technical skills:
o Implementation and administration of Internet infrastructures
o Integration of the IBM WebSphere Application Server version 7 products on AIX & Linux platforms (WAS server, IHS web server and Apache based Reverse proxy server).
o A first knowledge in AIX HACMP, Security, Network and deployment method (would be appreciated)
o Experience with Websphere Application Server, Jboss, Tomcat and Web Logic
o Experience with RSA Web Authentication agent for Apache
o IBM WAS Certification
o Experience with Magic Software
· Personal Qualities:
o Good team spirit, ability to work together with different teams located in different sites
o Working experience in international organizations
o Flexibility and availability to participate on watch duty role (1 week out of 4);
o Willing to learn new tools and to share the experience
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !