This department has the mission to deliver projects fulfilling. internal needs.
The department is currently looking for a senior program manager to manage the Cyber items and program.
You will be accountable for the delivery of the Cyber roadmap as far as the applications are concerned, in various technical domain such as Network, Security, Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe and Tandem.
The overall responsibility of the project manager includes
· Defining the scope, timing and budget of the program,
· Delivering the project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality through project leaders under indirect management,
· Ensuring quality of deliverables and delivered services and report to Cyber PMO,
· Indirectly managing teams across various divisions and entities
· Coordinating all parties involved in the program: both inside the organization and externally (for example IT suppliers, clients etc)
· Maintaining compliance with Architecture principles and recommendations
On top of the delivery of the projects, the program manager will have also to contribute to initiatives to:
• Ensure year-to-year cost reduction of running similar infrastructure projects
• Contribute to the stability of application security knowledge within the team
- Several years of proven Project Management experience in an IT delivery environment
- Experience in managing multiple projects of various sizes in parallel.
- End-to-end management of projects with size varying from 1,000 to 5,000 mandays
o Leadership skills with the ability to adapt style according to the context and the people
o Negotiation skills, conflict management and influencing skills at different levels of management
o Technical affinity and experience in with multiple domains mentioned above.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
- Ability to
o Learn quickly in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation
o Be a role model showing outstanding drive, commitment and discipline
o Manage a project plan and budget
o Identify project risks and solve issues
o Understand the IT infrastructure & architecture
- Must have fluency in English.
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please send us your CV in English at email@example.com.
Please apply now !