· Taking a role in the delivery stream dealing with the Cyber Governance. This stream deals with reviewing our policies and standards, and making the necessary changes in processes and organization.
· Taking on the role of Project Leader for the execution of the organizational change in the Cyber department.
· Ensuring the overall project leading role (deliverables follow-up and sign-off, planning, dependencies, status meetings) with a particular focus on the organizational change management and communication.
· Working closely together with the department head and line management.
- Practical experience in Project/Program leading, particularly in Transformation and Organizational change.
- Experience in managing teams and relationships with various divisions, entities and service partners.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to deal with conflicting priorities
- Customer focused and process oriented
- Ready to travel from time to time.
- Rigorous, structured
- Assertive, with good negotiation skills
- Sensitive to production stability and support issues
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !