· Running the programme on a day-to-day basis;
· Ensuring that the programme gets delivered on scope, on time and on budget with the required level of quality;
· Ensuring an overall coordination and managing cross-dependencies;
· Recommending corrective actions and supporting the programme and Project Managers in implementing them;
· Bringing clarity on actual delivery progress and challenges, escalating to the programme manager & the steering committee in case problems are not getting solved/appropriate actions are not taken in due time.
· Ensuring that the programme delivers the expected benefits as defined in the business case.
Your main missions will be the following:
· Programme Planning:
- Creating, maintaining and tracking the overall programme plan, focusing on the key deliverables, activities and dependencies ensuring realistic dates for future tasks, and a complete and accurate historical record.
· Reporting Production & Consolidation:
- Producing reports required for the effective management of the programme and decisions. Preparing Steering committee material and material for other governance bodies with the support of stream leads and other PMO staff.
· RAID Management:
- Controlling of the programme assumptions, dependencies, issues, actions and risks registers. Effectively ensuring resolution of items on these registers by bringing the appropriate people together to produce litigants.
· Scope management and Change Control:
- Ensuring that changes go through the appropriate governance procedure.
· Benefits Management:
- Producing and maintaining financial benefits profile and validating against the target baseline agreed in the business case.
· Governance and Processes:
- Ensuring focus on the adequate application of the governance processes including management of the stage gates. Maintaining and defining PMO processes as process guardian
· Programme Delivery support:
- Promoting Programme/Project Management standards and good practices. Streamlining through standards and templates.
· Coaching of Stream leads and project leads:
- Providing guidance and acting as sounding board to Stream Leads and Project Leaders e.g. the best delivery approach, the adoption of good practices in project management, the tooling … and supporting them with issue resolutions when required (discuss challenges, in developing mitigation actions, remediation plans...)
· Records management:
- Ensuring standard practices are applied.
· At least 5 to 10 years’ experience in a Portfolio/Programme Management Office or equivalent position
· Successful delivery of Cyber Resilience Projects or initiatives in the context of their function
· Practical knowledge of generic PMO Processes gained from previous assignment and industry best practices/Projects/Programme Management framework
· Ability to combine hands-on and strategic thinking approaches
· Experience in providing value-added guidance and coaching to experience project managers
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !