· Deploying applications, debugging and solving related problems on Citrix and Workstations
· Managing patching for applications and operating systems
· Providing application support for our internal client base
· Maintaining and monitoring the Infrastructure components
· Reporting on Application deployment progress and baseline compliancy
· Taking part in Incident, Request and Problem Management
· Applying standard operating procedures and actively contributing to continuously improving operational processes
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Windows end-user environment, with specialization in application delivery
· An advanced SCCM experience including baseline management and custom reporting
· An operational knowledge of App-V, Appsense, PowerShell, MSI and other Packaging/Scripting technologies
· Proven administrator experience in a Citrix environment
· A good knowledge of IT Security Principals and overall understanding of IT Service Management
· Excellent problem-solving skills and are able to do in-depth troubleshooting of application issues (MSI technology, read and understand installation logfiles, …)
· Sufficient knowledge of the common office applications to be able to deliver application support to end-users
· A customer oriented attitude with good communication skills both written and verbal
· Team Player skills. You strongly believe that being part of a team is a strength
· Fluency in French/English or Dutch/English
· A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !