We are looking for a developer with design and testing skills
You will work for the Corporate Support team in charge of the implementation, support and maintenance of the Enterprise systems
The Corporate Support team is increasing the number of applications to be supported and maintained (mostly Financial). So we are looking for external support to assist us with the implementation and integration of new packages and maintenance of existing packages
As a Designer:
- Design applications and their interfaces in line with the required business and operational requirements, while being compatible with the enterprise wide architectural and design guidelines;
- You are in contact with it infrastructure teams to provide them with a clear and complete information on the application technical context and physical topology;
- Build a good functional and technical knowledge of the implemented package and its interfaces;
- Participate to the application software delivery to both test and production environments;
- You may contribute to the supervision and/or validation of the build process by external companies;
As a Developer:
- You can code in a programming language and perform development activities, to help on package implementation or to develop tools around it;
- You contribute to the package interfaces implementation and/or scheduling;
As an Application Support Analyst :
- Independently Production complex incidents affecting the applications under your control and communicate effectively with the internal Business Users;
- Business information requests;
- You provide application support for test systems as well;
As a Test Analyst:
You are able to
- Design Test scenarios and Test scripts (technical and integration testing);
- Execute and document your tests;
- You can identify defects, log them, interpret them and follow up on them;
- You support the test execution, from a technical point of view, handled by the Business end-users during the User Acceptance Test.
We are looking for a developer/designer with a large range of skills, but no need to be expert in each of them.
A background in Financial applications is very important to be able to be able to learn fast the applications and infrastructure.
Our landscape contains an ERP, a BI platform, ETL, a billing package, an AML package and many other small packages. Expertise in these packages are not required, but expositions to similar tools is expected.
You must be efficient both under Windows/SQL and under Linux/Oracle
Technical skills :
- Min 10 years in IT in a design/developer function.
- SQL and SSIS (expert level)
- Java (medium level)
- Package configuration and integration
- ETL development and report development
- SQL Server and Oracle DB
- Windows and Linux OS
- MS Office and Excel macro development;
- The basic infrastructure principles (firewall, proxy, SSO, FTP, ...)
- Meticulous in your work;
- Open to learn new applications (especially in the Finance domain) and their usage;
- You have Able to write and complete documents in a clear/structured way;
- Used to work in project mode
- You have good organizational skills, the capacity to work autonomously and good analytical skills;
- Build constructive relationships with all stakeholders;
- Manage changes and conflicting priorities;
- Share knowledge and expertise with others;
- You demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills;
- You speak/write English fluently, French or Dutch is an asset
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !