· These duties will include Tomcat and java resource update maturity increase.
· The maturity increase covers:
o Reverse engineering java application configuration regarding JRE/JDK usage.
o Define application inventory per type of application.
o Contribute JDK/JRE/Tomcat update procedure
o Integrate existing automation, implement missing scripts
o Suggest design improvement (limited to java resource usage)
o Automate the update processes using SharePoint flow (collaboration with SharePoint experts)
o Define reporting about java update processes
· In a second phase, the candidate will contribute to the adopting of Docker
· Ideal candidate will have experience configuring and troubleshooting java application hosting middleware and ideally experience in Dockers Containers.
o The successful candidate will work within a team environment and will be expected to facilitate continuous platform operations and troubleshooting time-sensitive issues along with recommending
o The position requires a high degree of teamwork.
o The ideal candidate will have a strong technical aptitude supporting Windows and Linux servers.
o The candidate will need to be an energetic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
o Result oriented with problem solving and analytical skills
· Experience in Security Vulnerability management
· 3 to 5 years of Windows server and Linux RedHat related experience.
· Demonstrated experience with Linux doing all activities such as installation, system integration, patching, upgrades, complex problem resolution and other activities in large, complex environment
· An in-depth knowledge of:
o Linux and Windows operating systems
o Oracle JRE & JDK
o Apache Tomcat administration
o Experience with deploying and administering systems in a high-availability production environment
o The ability to troubleshoot server and application problems in a complex distributed system with many components and dependencies is of critical importance
o Experience/interest in Docker/Containers
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !