· Study and validate the suitability of the client’s needs with the ERP
· Assist your client in the drafting of the specifications (functional and technical specifications)
· Suggest process evolutions
· Interact with the development team: keep track of developments and tests.
· Assist users
· Participate in project follow-ups
· A proven experience of 2 to 5 years in the implementation of ERP solutions. (Sales, purchasing, inventory management)
· Proficiency in Java-based object-oriented language
· Very good knowledge of relational databases and the SQL language (Oracle) are required
· Knowledge of ETL tools such as Talend is required
· Proficiency in technical English.
· Bachelors of Master’s Degree in
o Graduate Engineering,
o Computer Scientist.
· Autonomous and proactive with a good team spirit.
· Rigorous, you are concerned about the quality of the deliverables you produce and the planning of your projects.
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !