You will join the Delivery Excellence Department within the Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) division. Our division ensures the competitiveness by delivering reliable and sustainable IT solutions for the financial securities markets.
Our team, ADM Cost Management, is in charge of the divisional P&L analysis, the quarterly forecast exercises, the ADM chargeback services, … and delivers (monthly & quarterly) reporting towards senior management on ADM’s performance. We also support the Head of Sourcing & Cost management in various confidential and/or strategic initiatives.
Your part of the deal:
We look for someone that will:
- Be responsible for the divisional chargeback process.
- Monitor the Business Software Licences (centralized in our division).
- Contribute in the analysis of the monthly divisional P&L.
- Collect and analyze data in the context of the quarterly forecast review exercises.
- The job requires 3 to 5 years’ experience in Financial analysis and reporting.
- Experience with IT chargeback process is considered important.
- Soft skills:
- At ease with figures.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to explain complex information in simple words.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Out of the box thinking.
- Critical minded, ready to challenge.
- Autonomous with excellent organization and reporting skills.
- Fluent in English.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !