You are a specialist with senior expertise in firewall implementation and Algosec and possible in one or more components within network. You assist the domain architect, stack and component owner in the delivery of the standard services and to maintain the operational readiness of the components within the network domain.
You will be part of the operational network team existing of 12 persons within the operational department of infrastructure services, more specifically member of the Firewall squad.
Your key responsibilities:
- Create Algosec tickets and implement on firewall.
- Maintain Algosec tool.
- Solve incidents and problems.
- Advice on pro-active actions to avoid incidents and problems.
- Discuss with business to understand their needs.
- Propose implementation plan.
A colleague with talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words:
- Strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment.
- A naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals.
- Love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a switching and routing network you will also need:
- Master degree or equivalent by experience.
- 5 or more years of experience.
- In -depth knowledge of Checkpoint and Cisco ASA firewall as as Algosec tool.
- Knowledge of following products is an asset: Cisco routing and switching, reverse proxy (Bluecoat), Cisco ASA, F5 (ASM, LTM, APM), Checkpoint, Infoblox, SMARTS, Netscout, NetMRI.
- Speaks fluently English, knowledge of Dutch and/ or French is an asset.
- You have good communication skills (oral and written).
- Flexible and stress resistant.
- A teamplayer.
- You accept weekend work and work outside business hours and on-call activities.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !