Are you a determined individual who likes a challenge? Do you have the drive to meet your goals and those of the company? Are you an avid learner and keen to learn new skills. Then we have the job for you. The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. To join a highly qualified team, we are looking for a Headcount Cost Manager.
- Provide direction to operating and senior management on matters involving Headcount cost related problems. You will participate in the senior management decision making process, and use sound judgment to influence decisions related to the workforce. As a headcount cost manager you will provide guidelines for cost models that are used for business decisions.
Participate in the
- Development of multi year financial forecasts and related budgets, considering alternative scenarios and economic prospects as appropriate. You will oversee the preparation of budgets and forecasts of Headcount costs. You will actively manage your stakeholders to provide timely input to the PBF process. You will provide support to maintain forecast models used in the division.
- Dynamic of the team and work together with the other financial analysts. As a senior cost manager, you will motivate the people to bring quality deliverables.
- You are involved in customizing policies, procedures, and driving best practices in the area of financial controlling.
- Validate the recording of personnel costs in the P&L. You will provide financial analysis, interpretation of variances from budgets and standards, and advise to management. You will monitor the consumption of the budget and report to senior management. You will liaise with HR and Corporate Procurement on the status of the hiring of employees and contractors in CT.
- Conduct special studies and analyses such as work-in-house vs market standard costs.
- Planning & coordinating to deliver on time results
- Influence decisions based on own sound judgment
- Finance background
- IT awareness to collaborate with IT experts
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Lead continuous improvement projects and drive innovation at process level
- Motivate and inspire people in the team and across teams
- Work with a high level of autonomy and professionalism
- Build trusted relationships across teams
- Manage conflict to positive resolution
- Flexible and open to challenges
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with senior management and to bring across high-level fit-for-purpose messages (i.e. adapted to the audience)
- Knowledge of TM1 (IBM tool) is a plus
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !