· Part of the Information System Architecture team and as security subject matter expert in the team
· Assessing the impacts of the cyber security requirements on the application & data landscape and application development processes
· Defining fit-for-purpose responses
· Transitioning these solutions to the respective project delivery departments
· Reviewing and challenging when necessary the identified requirements
· Driving the impact analysis at the level of applications & data, and defining optimal solutions within the heterogeneous landscape. This will require interactions with the IT Security Architects, the Corporate Technology Solution Architects and the Application Owners to articulate the impacts, identifying integration solution alternatives, etc.
· Defining an optimal roll-out plan to cover all the impacted applications assets
· Developing guidelines, standards and integration patterns (with the security components) to ease the adoption of the cyber-related solutions within the company
- Proven experience in large-size application development of highly resilient systems, and more specifically in dealing with cyber security impacts on large IT driven organization.
- A clear understanding of a heterogeneous application landscape, design, development and operations
- Mandatory Experience in:
o Multi-Factor Authentication concepts, solutions, application impacts, roll-out strategies
o Network Zoning concepts, solutions, application impacts, roll-out strategies
o Internet Access Segregation concepts, solutions, application impacts
o Access Management (role-based, privileged) concepts, solutions, application impacts, roll-out strategies
o Application Protection (through WAF) concepts, solutions, application impacts
o Secure Development Lifecycle concept & processes (incl. in an outsourcing context)
- Desired Experience in:
o Cloud Security Strategy concepts, solutions, application impacts
o IT asset management & inventory in support of the cyber-resilience processes
- Knowledge in key technology stacks:
o IBM mainframe (DB2, Cobol, PLI, CICS)
o HP Tandem and distributed (Linux, Windows)
The following soft skills:
- The ability to steer design & development teams
- Good analytical skills
- Abstract generic/transversal solutions for individual problems
- The ability to address problems globally but are also able to go into details when required
- Demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English, French or Dutch is an asset
- The ability to drive and work with a virtual team
- Meticulousness in your work
· A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !