The ESA Roadmap department is part of the Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) division, and has the mission to deliver projects fulfilling. internal needs.
The department is currently looking for a senior project leader to strengthen its team.
The successful candidate will join the IT infrastructure project team and will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end IT infrastructure projects, in various technical domain such as Network, Security, Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe and Tandem.
Every aspect of our business is supported by highly advanced technology.
Your part of the deal:
The overall responsibility of the project leader includes .
- Define the scope, timing and budget of the project.
- Deliver the project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality.
- Ensure quality of deliverables and delivered services through a structured project management approach (project planning tools, project reporting, project management methodology).
- Indirectly manage teams across various divisions and entities .
- Coordinate all parties involved in the project: both inside the organization (CT, ADM, Operations, Commercial, Network etc) and externally (for example IT suppliers, clients etc).
- Maintain compliance with Architecture principles and recommendations.
- Hand over the finalized project to the maintenance and operational teams.
On top of the delivery of the projects, the senior project leader will have also to contribute to initiatives to:
- Ensure year-to-year cost reduction of running similar infrastructure projects.
- Contribute to the stability of knowledge within the team.
- Several years of proven Project Management experience in an IT delivery environment.
- Experience in managing multiple projects of various sizes in parallel.
- End-to-end management of projects with size varying from 1,000 to 5,000 mds.
- Leadership skills with the ability to adapt style according to the context and the people.
- Negotiation skills, conflict management and influencing skills at different levels of management .
- Learn quickly in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation .
- Be a role model showing outstanding drive, commitment and discipline .
- Manage a project plan and budget.
- Identify project risks and solve issues .
- Be able to understand the Euroclear IT infrastructure & architecture.
- Have a strong technical affinity and experiencein with multiple domains mentionned above.
- Knowledge of the Euroclear internal standards (methodology & tools).
- Fluent English.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !