- Developing and managing the communications plan
- Working with stakeholders to create approaches and plans which deliver robust communications and engagement solutions for key projects and business themes
- Owning and delivering key communication projects taking a best practice approach
- Supporting leadership communications including writing key messages, blogs and speech writing
- Researching, writing, editing and curating messages for channels
- Leading and supporting delivery of other communications activity
- Helping to build a culture where two-way internal communication is seen as fundamental and integral to the success of The Company and its staff
- Taking an approach which builds in continuous improvement, continually looking for better ways of delivering our communications strategy.
- Communications qualification (ideal)
- University bachelor’s degree or above
- Language: Tri-lingual EN/FR/NE
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High personal and professional integrity
- A team player with a collaborative approach
- Well organized and results-oriented with an understanding of business as well as communication
- Confident to advise senior managers.
- Someone who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !