As an administrative and operational profile, you will join a team of very highly technically skilled people responsible for the management of the monitoring infrastructure.
This team is in charge of the management and the follow-up of the infrastructure which monitors the Production relying on +/-2500 Windows servers and +/- 750 Linux / AIX / Solaris servers spread into 3 data centers across Europe and provide real-time alerting to support teams. It also includes monitoring of several IBM mainframes, links with network monitoring tools, performance and capacity monitoring system and HP Non stop servers
Administrative tasks (70% of the time):
· You will be the front end of the service:
o you will ensure the reception, the follow-up and the reporting the different requests coming from our internal customers (new monitoring requirements, agent installation, scenario implementation, ...). You will be also responsible of the communication and control the quality of the processes execution.
o you will monitor the tickets received by the service (incident, problem) and you will dispatch them following their priorities to the correct experts.
· Report operational tasks (change management, progression of the team activities, ...) and KPI KPI (processes, ticketing, activities, ...) for the service to the team lead
· You will maintain the service documentation library
· In a continuous improvement mindset and in collaboration with the team leader, you will provide suggestions to improve the quality and the efficiency of the demand/supply processes
Operational technical tasks (30% of the time):
· Execute technical operations following the procedures provided by the engineers
· Apply some first level support actions following the procedures provided by the second and third level of support.
· A proven interest in large IT environment;
· Already managed processes;
· Good reporting, administrative writing, analysing Information, problem solving, supply management, inventory control skills;
· Basic IT technical skills and/or enough knowledge to be able to discuss with IT people and understand the context and processes provided by the team and also do some basic IT operations;
· Good experience with MS Office (Word and Excel);
· Organized, well structured, rigorous;
· Customer oriented;
· A good communicator and fluent in English (write/oral);
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !