· Supporting the managers in those areas according to their respective workload
· Managing contracts and sourcing in various spend categories through a network of suppliers in order to ensure that business objectives are met.
· Supporting the category managers and your peers in the selection of suppliers, the tendering process, the correspondence and the supplier administration.
· Maintaining good relations with internal customers and suppliers.
· Contributing actively in building a high performing professional procurement department that really acts as a team across all categories and disciplines.
· Collaborating with other category customers and the entire procurement team to create an integrated procurement process and organization interface.
· Initiating ideas to improve overall working of category and procurement processes
- 3-5 years experience
- Prior experience in IT and Contractors management.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English both written and oral. French and/or Dutch are an asset.
- Analytical skills and you are used to work in cross-functional project teams.
- An eye for details
- A great team player and are a supportive driving source for your environment.
- Immediately operational on low to medium files complexity.
- Sensitive to the confidentiality of information and ethics are key to you.
- Capable to work under pressure and to keep focus on the best corporate solution.
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !