· Participating in the development of financial forecast models to assist in future businesses planning.
· Maintaining and running the models.
· Supporting the demand collection to be used as input to the budgeting and forecasting model.
· Consolidating the demand.
· Monitoring the actual performance of the domain. This includes performing variance analysis of actual performance vs budgeted performance.
· Verifying accurate and timely recording of costs in the P&L and monitoring financial commitments.
· Liaise with Finance to have the costs accurately and timely recorded in the P&L.
· Possess a finance background.
· Are an analytical person.
· Communicate well with all levels in the organization.
· Work autonomously on standard activities or non-complex demands.
· Can organize, coordinate and plan activities independently.
· Are a strong team player
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !