As a Project Manager, you:
· Lead the development of the project proposal or plan to determine timeframe, budget, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and assignment of available resources to various phases of the project;
· Define the overall project governance and organisation, the deliverable scope and the associated responsibilities;
· Oversee the business, technical, organizational, management and financial aspects of the project;
· Regularly report project progress at all levels, including Senior Management and/or the sponsor/client;
· Coordinate a team of specialists to implement project tasks.
· Negotiate and manage contracts with external suppliers with the support of specialized teams (e.g. Corporate Procurement);
· Manage projects using stable Project Management processes, strategy and frameworks;
· Assist Senior Management to gain organizational buy-in where required; maintains and follows-up throughout the project;
· Autonomously deal with tensions and disputes, looking for consensus and benefit for the company.
As an Architect/Designer, you:
· Partner with business analysts and infrastructure team to analyse and translate business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint
· Analyse the businesses needs and develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
· Design applications and their interfaces in line with the required business and operational requirements, while being compatible with the enterprise wide architectural and design guidelines;
· Are in contact with IT Infrastructure Teams to provide them with a clear and complete information on the application technical context and physical topology;
· Build a good functional and technical knowledge of the implemented package and its interfaces;
· Participate to the application software delivery to both test and production environments;
· May contribute to the supervision and/or validation of the build process;
· Support the Test Execution, from a technical point of view, handled by the Business end-users during the User Acceptance Test;
· Experience as Project Manager (5+ years)
· Experience in Finance - accounting, billing, costing & profitability, (10+ years)
· Prince2 / PMI certification
· Experience in architecture/design of financial applications
· Knowledge of basic IT principles (system integration, data management, File Transfer, ETL, networking, ...)
· MS Office
· Customer minded
· Proactive and able to think out of the box
· Good organizational skills and the capacity to work autonomously;
· Can build constructive relationships with all stakeholders, both inside and outside of the business;
· Committed to accuracy and completeness
· Have good analytical skills
· Demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills
· Are able to write and complete documents in a clear/structured way
· Speak/write English fluently, French or Dutch is an asset
· A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
· A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
· A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
· A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !