Are you a determined individual who likes a challenge? Do you have the drive to meet your goals and those of the company? Are you an avid learner and keen to learn new skills. Then we have the job for you. The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France. To join a highly qualified team, we are looking for an IT Front-end Developer Anguler JS/ .Net.
- Analyse and develop new Web Applications.
- As a IT Web Analyst – Developer the IT sparring partner of our business: you understand the goal and message of the customer and contribute in providing solutions for their requirements.
- Responsible for the analysis, technical design, development, testing and final delivery of the Sales Flow.
- A team player who works together with experts from other domains who will deliver components that you will incorporate in your solution.
Are you someone who is:
- Passionate about new media, internet and other distribution channels.
- Great in designing concepts that add value to the customer experience.
- Analytical and detail oriented, you don’t submit on quality.
- Strong in design and ambitious as top developer
- Proud of your very tangible results
And you also have:
- 3-5 years of experience in development and 2 years of experience in functional analysis, preferable in a financial context.
- Experience in functional / technical Analysis and development of Sales oriented WEB applications for end customers.
- Adopting technologies such as Angular JS, Polymer, Bootstrap.
Good knowledge of
- It basic principles used in WEB applications.
- SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Data modelling.
- Familiar with Scrum driven projects in a polyvalent DevOps team.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Please apply now !